Sunday, October 23, 2005

F-this!

Not only does Gordon Ramsay have a new show, "The F-Word", he also states that British women "...can't cook to save their lives."

First, "The F Word" is a most promising new show that's actually about cooking in a real restaurant. It's a reality show about.. surprise, reality!

According to Ramsay, "I run a proper restaurant while I'm also hosting the show. It's a chance to display a bit of the method behind the madness in the sense of what makes me tick and how I put food together." I really hope this show comes to the States.

Second, about the inability of British women to serve up a proper meal. Maybe he does have a point, even the luscious Nigella Lawson says "Of my friends, it is mostly the men, not the women, who cook."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?